Monday 17 August 2015

IT Tutor

Welcome to My IT blog

I have introduced myself in a email if you are my student, but I would like to add more about myself to develop your learning about some of the key topics you will be visiting in your course and in your professional life.

I have been working with computers since April 1988. I remember the excitement that I felt setting eyes on my first computer and the pounding in my chest bringing it back home.

Since, I have done stuff like managing an Interactive Learning System, ran a Networking Academy, gained networking and computer maintenance qualifications, became an instructor for the courses I had successfully completed, completed a degree in IT and Computing, became a lecturer in computing.... so, I am a geek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment